Tuesday, November 16, 2010

photography inspires art...

You might have heard many times, "Oh, that photograph looks like a painting!" or "The painting is so real I thought it was a photograph."

One of Rang Decor's lovely readers Pree pointed me towards this blog, CreationS - The Essence Of Arts by Rachana Saurabh.

What a lovely surprise awaited me. Remember the post 'paint your prayers...' where I had shared photographs of little feet painted on pebbles? Well, Rachana a very talented artist has created a lovely painting inspired by that photograph!
My photograph...
Her painting...

It's wonderful to see readers get inspired by the little ideas I share here on Rang Decor and really appreciate it. Thank you!

P.S. If you have been inspired by any post on Rang Decor, do share your photographs on Rang Decor's Facebook page.

11 comments:

Sudha said...

this is nice!! :)

Laura said...

How cool! The photo and the painting are both lovely. I just adore those little footprints! <3 :)

Shefali Tripathi Mehta said...

beautiful both!

Anu Gummaraju said...

How nice is that :?).. Loved the rangolis on the pebbles.. the painting's great too!

Sound Horn Please said...

Oh lovely! I would say this is the highest compliment- being somebody's inspiration. Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my... thats a lovely painting.. I do agree.. your photographs are worthy to be on either postcard or paintings... We are all inspired by you.. Arch!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!

Emreen said...

Both THe photograph and the pic are lovely !!!

KeepingItSimple said...

Excellent !!!

amie pools said...

I wouldn't be able to tell which one is better - both are terrific!

lovelifeunderthesun said...

I have actually started loving these flowers after stumbling across your blog!And now I make use of them in floral arrangements at home,an easy way of giving the place a great look......