Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Enjoy the beauty...

...of various flowers in form of exotic rooms named Champa, Crossandra, Marigold, Hibiscus, Lotus, Jasmine & Ixora in Presa di Goa a beautiful country house located in Nagoa decorated in an Indo-Portuguese colonial style.Amazing decor in 'Champa' Check out the antique four-poster bed in 'Crossandra' 'Marigold' has to be my favourite room, especially love the Victorian style settee or is it 'Lotus'??
or 'Hibiscus' with it's rust walls...
or Jasmine...
or Ixora...I really can't make up my mind. Can you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orange on the wall seems to be the trend now . Love the dark terracotta color in hibiscus and the lighter color on the adjacent walls. Everything goes together perfectly.. the dark and the light wall colors. the mahagony colored furniture. the cascading light from the table lamps...just need a gazal from jagjeet singh to complete the picture. Vinita

Anonymous said...

Marigold and Hibiscus win my vote. The colors are lovely. This makes me want to name all of my rooms now:) It seems to lend more personality doesn't it?

Gill said...

Just catching up here Arch. Sorry to be away for so long.
I love your post. The Indo-Portuguese style is out of this world gorgeous. I love it.
What a warm, welcoming palette.
xo
Blue

Bhavna Bhatnagar said...

Mmm...love the hibiscus room!

Vineeta said...

Godawesome!!! I loved the blue upholstered winged back chairs All of it is gorgeous!!