Thursday, February 14, 2019

Reminiscing few memorable moments from 2018

Dropping by to document some wonderful moments from 2018.

Home & Design - Mpls.St.Paul Magazine a very popular local design magazine did a beautiful feature on our home, my pottery work and blog on their September 2018 Issue.

It was a great experience working with Kelly Kegans, the wonderful Editor and Caitlin Abrams, their talented Staff Photographer.

Loved the beautiful Pause to Connect introduction to our feature by Kelly!


Absolutely loved the fact that a Midwest Design Magazine appreciates diversity in design and style and is inclusive of such features.

It has been five wonderful years of pursuing my love for clay and 2018 marked the year when I took a leap of faith and decided to sell my pottery work at Minneapolis Craft Market ~ A vibrant creative community.

 Ceramic necklaces

Archana Srinivas Pottery did sell on ETSY before but for craft fairs one needs to build an inventory of pots. The latter half of the year saw me throwing pots, loads of them:-)


Carved Stoneware Mugs.



Archana Srinivas Pottery Stall at the Linden Hills Holiday Market

A dream did come true that day. A potter’s dream that took five years and how rewarding. So grateful for all the wonderful, talented, warm hearted individuals whose paths were meant to cross mine. A big thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who supported me in this journey.

One very important person, Mr. Husband who is my biggest supporter, who helps me follow my 'Ikigai' Thank you!

Sending out loads of love and gratitude into the universe. Dream on.... they do come true!

( Images by Arch)

No comments: